Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Modern Romance

 Today's outfit I wore to a work party at night...

 The blue vest (called 'Roxy') as you know is one of my favorite pieces from the Kika Paprika line...






Vest - 'Roxy' in blue azure by Kika Paprika
Dress - 'Ava' in white by Kika Paprika
Necklace & Earrings - Target
Wedges - Guess

TUESDAY:
We took the kids to Legoland yesterday. Packed up swim suits and swim shoes so they can go into the spray park area which is the Pirate Reef. They were having a blast until this large bucket of water fell down creating this massive waterfall which spooked them all and that ended the water area fun.
After a hearty lunch I left with my other friend as we were already exhausted and since we have annual passes we didn't see the need to stay all day. Can you believe this though that they actually asked my friend to put a top on her 3 year old daughter? Our sons were only wearing shorts but because she was a 'girl' they couldn't have her topless! She is 3 for heaven's sake! We were so appalled.





 THEN I took my cousin to a Kika Party for young mommies who attend the super cool Stroller Strides program...




3 comments:

  1. This outfit is so sophisticated and chic. You look as glamorous as you are.

    And that's a really stupid rule about treating a small child as if they were an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit for summer! love the blue and white combination!

    vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that vest and it is mine I have my name on it !!! Love the splash park pictures. The necklace is gorgeous and so summery!the shoes are darling. Since I have the dress mine will look just like this:) Sedef does not look pregnant at all!! beautifully matching to your outfit again , great picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...